Friday, March 27, 2009

Question.

I am trying to figure out why Miley Cyrus is panning to write an autobiography. I mean, sure she is a teeny-bopping-diva but still, eventually it will be over and all she will have to remember it is that book she once wrote. It runs in the family, you become famous, write some good songs...then fall off the planet. Just like everyone else Miley, you're gonna fall too.

My REAL question is, are you ever too young to write an autobiography? I ask this because My sister wants to do so, she is 20. And just when you think 'What could you possibly write about' I'll have you know that neither me nor my sister had a good childhood. Yes I know we aren't famous or anything but I think it could be a lot more interesting to read that story than one about Miley throwing hissy fits and being the idol of 10 year olds, who wouldn't have landed that gig if she wasn't Billy Ray Cyrus' daughter. SOOOO....maybe I'm the only one, but I don't find that enthralling at all. 

I guess you can't be too young to write a memoir. Since you're never too young to have a past right? Just because I'm not in the public eye doesn't mean people wouldn't find it interesting right?

Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment