Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Brrr it's cold in here

But not as cold as Vancouver will be!
Finally I get to leave the country. Yeah I know it is only for a few days, but hey I could certainly be content for a while as long as I can get out of the GA for a small trip.
Nobody reads myspace or facebook anymore, or atleast they don't read mine. 
Today I got my hair cut, my sister went along. We talked about travel and I asked how she'd pay for it and she replied, 'I'll marry a rich man'
Sad thing, she is already married. Well, actually that isn't sad at all really. I just got me thinking, how can you get married at 18? There's a whole world just waiting to rip your heart apart. Why miss out on that? I just don't see how it ever works, you're so young and...stupid. I won't ever get married at the rate I'm going. But it isn't for everyone, just like college, and I can vouch for that one too.

Happy thoughts, The Office is back from it's mid-season hiatus!! I am a little late on announcing this since it came back thursday. The point is it was hilarious as usual. And just for the record I'm team Andy. If you haven't watched that, you should. I fills me with happiness every thursday at 9 pm.

Also things to take into consideration when wondering what to do with your boredom. 

+read these blogs and comment
+find some new music, like the indiefeed podcast on iTunes.
+watch my lame youtube videos. 
+find me on myspace

Maybe when I think of something good to say I'll post another blog but for now I'm sorry this is lame. I'll try to tap into my intellectual side.

Here's an Office quote to ease the pain.


Dwight Schrute:In the Schrute family we believe in a five-fingered intervention. [raises fist] Awareness. Education. Control. Acceptance. And punching.

No comments:

Post a Comment