Thursday, January 22, 2009

410 BC, the coolest clothes you haven't worn yet!


If you wake up each morning and look into your flavorless closet of the typical name brand tees and think to yourself, "Dude, I wish I didn't look like everyone else on the planet. I want something different, I want style, comfort and something that screams trendsetter all in one nice wholesome package." Well my friend, I may not be a doctor but I know what you need to fix this disease widely known as conformity. Hit up www.410bc.com.

Simple solution to
the to the lack of sweet clothes in your life. I too used to be just like you, I just didn't know what to wear. After a while it all started to look the same, then I decided to try something new. Yeah maybe you haven't heard of them, but you're reading about them now so I suggest buying some shirts, maybe a hat to go with it. Do you want to know why I like them? Easy. Because it flows with my type of style, it is something that strays away from the usual shirts that I see grace the torsos of my peers. Their designs are a breath of fresh air and I love that. I am a creative person myself so I like to see someone else be creative and making awesome products. The company is different and therefore I think they are amazing. In a world that is ruled by the boring clothing lines and polo shirts, 410 BC is exactly what everyone needs.
Next time you look at that rack of clothes in your closet you'll be a happier person. I promise you that. Sorry, no more Abercrombie or American Eagle, you have something better. Something that is worth wearing everyday. Goodbye old clothes. Hello style.









Oh yeah I forgot to mention, they make hoodies too! For all of you that see snow and want to look good while building snowmen.

No comments:

Post a Comment