Wednesday, January 21, 2009

short and not-so sweet

I have this habit of getting on wikipedia for a sole-purpose of just checking on something. I know the almighty Wiki isn't best known for its accuracy...however I still love it.  So my habit is that everytime I get one there I find something that enthralls me greatly and so I click the bold link and proceed to read...then I do it again and again. I get stuck on Wikipedia for hours, it is pathetic. Here's a rundown of today's Wikipedia-train of thought.

I looked up something to do with cults. I don't know why but I did and this particular Wiki-excursion isn't really that odd...I went from cults to Fred Phelps.

For those of you who don't know who that is, be glad. He's like the worst person that I've ever had the disadvantage of knowing about. If you want to know who he is google (or better yet, wikipedia) him. I swear if I ever saw him I'd punch him in the face. Which is saying a lot, I don't typically condone violence. How can someone have that much hate in them??
I think he's completely delusional and thinks he himself is god. I'm not religious, at all but I'm not a hater on everyone else's lives/thoughts/beliefs... His tyranny is unbelievable!
-Protesting at funerals
-Claiming all natural disasters are because god hates the sinners that died as a result of said disasters
-Protesting other churches and their followers
the list goes on.

I want a natural disaster (preferably lightning) to strike him in the face.

Apparently EVERYONE besides ol' Fred himself is going to hell.
It's gonna be a party and he's the only one not invited.


On a brighter note...
I've been trying to compile a list of good movies that I should watch. 
That I haven't seen before that is.

I'm looking for older movies not just the newer films gracing the big screen nowadays. However an exception is Slumdog Millionaire, I do want to see that one.

I'll get back to this.

P.S. NEVER watch 'The House Bunny' that movie is absolutely awful, like the 90's version of Romeo and Juliet...


Here's a favorite quote-
Michael Scott: Would I rather be feared or loved? Umm. Easy. Both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment