Tuesday, January 27, 2009

YouTube is losing it.

Everyone keeps copyrighting their videos on YouTube. So now I can't watch like half of the ones I love to watch. Bummer. 

It makes me so happy and it is slowly disappearing...

:(

Sad day.

Better news, Vancouver in a week!!

Also if you haven't listened to it, and you should've because it has been out for a long while now. No excuses. 
Listen to The Killers album 'Day and Age'

I especially love this album. Hot Fuss is still my favorite album by The Killers. But this was like a flashback to their synthesizer sound I loved so much back in the day. I'm even wearing my Hot Fuss t-shirt right now. 

And if you just happen to be feeling down and aren't lactose intolerant...eat Ben and Jerry's 'Phish Food' ice cream. It is ballin'. 
If you are lactose intolerant, you're not alone...seeing as most people become lactose intolerant at some point. Like bee stings, you can become deathly allergic to those things. Weird huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment